The Excel Take-on file can be used as a template to gather all the information necessary to configure and run an employee survey, including:
- Survey campaign data – client name, logos, survey campaign name, start and end dates.
- Organizational structure – down to the level at which the survey results should be grouped and displayed in the analytics dashboard.
- Employee list – names and emails and optional demographic data of employees to be included in the survey.
- Demographic breakdown – list of demographic categories and the parameters per category.
- Survey model – a breakdown of survey constructs and questions.
Note: some of the content below is restricted to registered clients or Mindset Partners; please log in by means of the Portal Login button at the top of the page to view this content.