Written by Roy Fletcher
Published: 20 October 2021
Announcing the Release Notes function on the Engage platform, and a short summary of the main product enhancements and new features that were added over the past few months.
October has been a busy month here at Mindset and we would like to share some updates with you. The updates will from now on be made available via the Release Notes function on the Engage platform – just click on the Release Notes button at the bottom of the side panel in the dashboard. The Release Notes button will be highlighted with a speech bubble to indicate that new content has been added:
To save you a bit of time, I have summarised the highlights below. Click on the link at the end of each description to read more.
- Multiple-select Survey Questions - a multiple-choice survey question type has been added to the list of survey questions in Engage Survey (read more…»).
- Real-time Survey Results in the Analytics Dashboard - survey response data and results can from now on be viewed in real-time in the Engage Analytics dashboard while a survey is still running (read more…»).
- Conditional Branching in Survey Questionnaires - the conditional branching feature will allow you to add branching logic to your survey questionnaires so respondents can be guided to survey questions that are relevant to them and/or their circumstances (read more…»).
- Export Organizational Structure to PowerPoint - the Export to PowerPoint function will make it possible to export selected business units from either the Actual Structure or a Virtual Structure to PowerPoint. Manager names can also be included as an option (read more…»).
- Engage Analytics: Likert Question Scores Calculated out of 10 - the rating scale of Likert questions has been changed from 100 to 10, e.g. a score of 71 on the 100-point scale will instead be shown as a score of 7.1 on the 10-point scale (read more...»).
Roy & the Mindset Team